Friday, May 23, 2008

Bookathon is Back


This weekend is the next Dianetics bookathon, and everyone is getting ready!


The last one was intense. Incredible competition between Scientology churches and missions for which group was going to get more Dianetics books into the hands of people in their communities than anyone else.


New York has been in the lead most bookathons. But this year it was the surprising Bitza Mission of Moscow that won.


Every time I watch TV or read a magazine or newspaper I am struck by how much people are in need of Dianetics. There isn't anyone I've met yet who doesn't have something about their life that is dragging them down, and which they are really missing a way to remedy. And the work L. Ron Hubbard did that resulted in his release of Dianetics has saved more lives than I can count.


I am thrilled with the quality of the book now and I so appreciate the Mr. David Miscavige did to ensure these books are exactly as LRH intended.


And I'm really looking forward to this weekend's bookathon! We're going to WIN!

Thanks to L. Ron Hubbard, we have a technology anyone can use to

The primary step in resolving the broad activities of man could be considered to be the resolving of the activities of the mind itself.— L. Ron Hubbard -- Scientology 0-8

No comments: