Saturday, April 17, 2010

Golden Age of Knowledge



Following on from my post yesterday, I've been studying the LRH Basic Books and Lectures (the ones covered in the speech I mentioned given in June 2007 by David Miscavige).

Now I've been a Scientologist for a long time and I've studied books before, listened to lectures, done a fair bit of training. But first of all these editions of the books are special. If you love books like I do you will really appreciate the quality of the printing and binding. They are gorgeous. But then inside -- the typesetting -- perfect. And the event shows how each book was take back to the original records and any editorial changes or mistakes were eradicated. And when you read them you know it's true. What a delight to read. Plus the glossaries make reading these books so easy.

But the real win for me, if that weren't enough, is the lectures. I am having tremendous gains from studying them. The amount of understanding I have now from reading and listening in chronological order I am telling you it is outrageous.

Check out the new Scientology web site--there is a lot of information there on Dianetics and Scientology books and lectures.


The primary step in resolving the broad activities of man could be considered to be the resolving of the activities of the mind itself.— L. Ron Hubbard
-- Scientology 0-8

No comments: