Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jenna Elfman on Dianetics

In a recent interview on dvd.themanroom.com this is what Jenna Elfman had to say about Dianetics:

TMR: You’ve said before that Scientology has made your life better. How did you find the religion and why did you choose it?

JE: Oh yeah. I heard someone say how much they were able to help their mother by helping her with Dianetics, and I went “Really? You can help someone with Dianetics?” And that just interested me because I like helping people, and the person really felt good by helping their mother with some problems she was having. I was like, “I want to read that book.” I had said to my husband I want to learn about Dianetics, but I am not sure I want to read this whole book. I was nineteen years old and I don’t think at that age I had the patience to read the whole book. And Bodhi, who was my boyfriend at the time, said there was a Dianetics Seminar Course you can do where you read part of the book - the main part - and practice applying Dianetics. And I went, yes, I am totally into that. I went and did the course, and it was exactly what I had been looking for. I went and saw for myself that it worked and it totally made sense to me, and it answered all the questions I had through life. I was like “That makes sense!” I have been going strong and applying it to my life ever since and having a great time.

No comments: