Monday, July 17, 2006

Dianetics Book Review

I thought this book review for Dianetics the Modern Science of Mental Health was worth passing on. It was written by someone named R. Lorenzen.

I loved "Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health". It is very much a manual of the mind. Most other books on the subject that I've read are just theories and are not really workable. I have tried the techniques as descibed in this book and loved the results! I have worked these techniques on others (what an adventure!) and had them worked on me. Smiles, laughter and happiness all around.

I would highly recommend anyone to read this book whether you think you have problems or not. There are people around you who do and these CAN be handled with these Dianetics techniques. I know; I've seen it. Also, it tells you why people do the things they do -- you know... those odd and bizarre things that keep you wondering about someone.

My recommendation? Read it and try it out.

No comments: