Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Here's a story a friend of mine shared with me:

I first read the book Dianetics: the Modern Science of Mental Health in 1970.

I was really unhappy at the time. I was in a bad relationship and my self-respect was at an all-time low.

A friend of mine gave me his copy of the Dianetics book and told me that this was exactly what I needed.

I hoped he was right.

I started reading and thought it was "interesting." Then at some point, a few chapters into the book it was like I was jolted awake! I got the concept of what L. Ron Hubbard was describing about the mind, and just knew it was true.

Suddenly, so much about my life made sense.

That was a turning point in my life. From that point on things got better and better for me, and I've never looked back.


No comments: