Saturday, April 01, 2006

Dianetics Success

Here is a Success story that I really like from a lady who has improved her life through the application of Dianetics technology.

Since Dianetics, I never get depressed anymore.
“I've been depressed most of my life, not constantly, but up and down in depression. You wake up in the morning and you don't feel good. You don't like doing anything. I'd go a couple of days fine, and other days I would be really depressed, feeling very bad about myself, feeling like why am I like this? Why am I depressed?

“I received Dianetics auditing and I discovered where those trouble spots were and when I found them and talked about it, they were gone. All these years I felt depression, just gone. I never get depressed anymore. Ever! And it's so easy.”

No comments: