Monday, April 03, 2006

I found my wife with the help of Dianetics technology

I had been through many relationships and realized that I was not really happy.

A friend of mine told me about the book Dianetics and said I should read it. I bought the book and began reading it and found it made a lot of sense. I began to think that maybe there was something connected to my 'going in and out of relationships' with what the book called 'the Reactive mind'.

I contacted the local Scientology Church and found out that they provided auditing that the book talked about. It was actually quite inexpensive and so I decided to try it out.

I was met by a nice young man who called himself an 'auditor'. He sat me down and introduced me to what auditing was and then just started.

I met with him at the church and got audited every day for about an hour or so. By the end of the fourth day I was looking at a situation that I never knew had so much upset and loss. After going over it several times something even more basic came up and then my world just kind of lightened up. I realized what I had been doing and why relationships always never lasted. It wasn't anything the auditor said to me, it was my own realization.

A few days later I met this beautiful young woman, who just 'walked into my life'. It was as if she was made to order and it was incredible. We have two children now and it has been an incredibly good life. All thanks to Dianetics.

No comments: